Check This Out Video Guidelines
• Upload only videos you created yourself.
• You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to your video.
• You can upload videos that you appear in or helped create (as director, DP, editor, musician, motion graphics artist, actor, etc.) as long as you have the necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
• You grant all users of the CTO Service permission to view your videos for their personal, non-commercial purposes.
• To fully use the Check This Out Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to CTO and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
• We encourage you to use your real name as your user name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else’s name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent that:
• You have the right to submit the content to Check This Out and grant the licenses set forth above.
• Check This Out will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party.
• The content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
• The content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
• Check This Out respects the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please contact us immediately.
You may not upload content to Check This Out that you do not own.
This includes video clips, photos, or music. Failure to do this may result in your account being deleted.
NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS:
By granting your child permission to use the CTO Service, you agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your child. You are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child’s use of the CTO Service. If your child is using the CTO Service and is either under 13 or does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable his or her access. If you have questions about whether the CTO Service is appropriate for your child, please contact us .